Talks, training and consultancy
I provide talks, training, consultancy and coaching for practitioners in health care and development; for charities, NGOs and local government; and for postgraduate students and academic staff in need of continued professional development.
I can help you with research planning, engagement and troubleshooting; in ways that are pragmatic, engaging, entertaining, empowering, and most of all useful.
You might want my help with….
- Curriculum planning for research methods courses
- Getting started in research
- Planning a study from beginning to end
- Selecting the right method(s) for your research
- Safety and wellbeing for researchers
- Working effectively and ethically with participants
- Making your research accessible
- How to get your research noticed
- Working with the media
- Recovery strategies when a study runs into trouble
Sessions can be delivered on or offline, and last for an hour, half or full day, or longer periods of support.
I offer a sliding fee scale to suit your project size, scope and budget.
Please get in touch so we can discuss how best I can help you.